Home Photo Spotlight Photographer Spotlight: Linus Li

Photographer Spotlight: Linus Li

0
Photographer Spotlight: Linus Li
Frankfurt, Germany in January 2016 On the Eiserner Steg during a freezing and rainy winter night.

My name is Linus. I only own a cell phone camera but that never stopped me from seeing the world and documenting all my ups and downs. At merely 19, I abruptly told my parents I was taking on 25 countries on my own starting with the train journey up the Pacific West Coast. My journey started with relationship heartbreak and family jealousy. I struggled not getting to see my parents often. From there I turned my trials into energy. Many miles of walking, numerous tear jerking moments, and thousands of crazy adventures later, I have nothing left but pictures to tell a thousand stories. Seeing the world is inside my parents’ souls and I am here to see it for them until the day I send them to all the places they have once dreamed of visiting.

After all, knowing that my parents will always support my decisions is all that matters.

Previous article Climate Change will Change our Lives
Next article Obamacare Made Its Impact on Young Americans
Linus Li is a third year economics major and statistical science minor. He is the only child in his family. He has always dreamed of hugging a koala, but ended up taking a selfie with a kangaroo instead. He aspires to live in a beach house. He could be found swimming in the recreation center, attempting to study in the library, or taking long day time naps in his apartment. He spends every second of his free time thinking about the coolest skydive selfie he can do. He can be found on Instagram at @linus_thatlion