Home » Opinions » Currently Reading:

Correction: ‘Slut-Shaming: Dining Commons Dress Codes Demean Students’

June 5, 2013 Opinions No Comments
33593_162937547058869_5816329_n

The Bottom Line would like to issue a correction for an Opinions article posted Wednesday, May 29, titled “Slut-Shaming: Dining Commons ‘Dress Codes’ Demean Students.” While the writer of the article is entitled to her own opinion on the dining commons dress code policies, the article unfairly implies that students were “slut-shamed” by an individual employee. Further research into the dress code policies of the dining commons has shown that the individual employee was simply following policy.

Comment on this Article:

Twitter Feed

Arts & Entertainment

Best 6 Acts of Coachella Weekend 2, Day 3

23 Apr 2014

Alisa Xayalith of The Naked and Famous

Deanna Kim Arts & Entertainment Editor Photos by Lorenzo Basilio, Staff Photographer Day 3 was a blistering and unforgivably hot day. By this time my feet were swollen, body aching, and I fully accepted the fact that my hair was destined to end up in a ponytail. Luckily, the day …

Best 5 Acts of Coachella Weekend 2, Day 2

23 Apr 2014

Coachella Weekend 2, Day 2

Deanna Kim Arts & Entertainment Editor Photos by Lorenzo Basilio, Staff Photographer The sun was out and about early Saturday morning, and it woke my whole tent up by 8 a.m. But somehow, in my unconscious state, I decided that two more hours of sleep in a sauna with little …